“Neighbor Brigade gave us the emotional nutrition and encouragement our family needed during our crisis, showing us a silver lining when our world was on its head.” –recipient
Interested in starting your own chapter of Neighbor Brigade here in New England?
Complete a Notice of Intent to Form Chapter. After the Intent to Form a Chapter application is approved, you will receive instructions about getting started.
To get a sneak peak at what’s involved in getting started, click here.
Not in New England? Please join our Facebook page and stay in touch! We may be in your area in the near future and we’d love to connect with you. In the meantime, here’s what you can do to build your own community of volunteers:
• Create a Lotsa Helping Hands volunteer site where you can manage needs for neighbors within your community;
• Partner with a friend or neighbor to co-lead this group with you;
• Invite your friends and neighbors to join in;
• Spread the word around your community about your volunteer network of support.
• Consult with an attorney and accountant, and consider forming a nonprofit organization.
• Stay in touch with us! We’ve done it, we’re doing it! We’d love to hear from you!