Our volunteers are amazing and the heart of Neighbor Brigade!
While we transition our Chapters to our new software system, this page will contain news and instructions on logging into the system, as well as helpful documents and resources. ALL CHAPTERS ARE NOW USING THE NEW SOFTWARE at http://volunteer.neighborbrigade.org. You should have received an email with new log information (check your spam filters!), or you will need to retrieve new login information on the login page. Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Logging into your Neighbor Brigade Volunteer Account:
- All volunteers login at: http://volunteer.neighborbrigade.org
You can retrieve and reset your username and password in the new system using the email address that is registered with Neighbor Brigade, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update your Volunteer Account:
For all Volunteers, please review our Neighbor Brigade Volunteer Handbook, update your CORI form if you plan to perform tasks that require a CORI (for example providing rides or friendly visits), and review our quick online Food Handler Training Links.
Please update your information in Your Profile, especially your Contact Information and settings, Additional Information and Qualifications.
New Software Instructions/Tutorials
- Written Software Introduction for Neighbor Brigade Volunteers
- Logged into the system: How To Sign Up For A Task
- Logged into the system: View Your Schedule/What Did I Sign Up For?
- Logged into the system: How to Remove Yourself From A Task
- Logged into the system: Update Your Contact Information
- Video Software Introduction for Neighbor Brigade Volunteers
If you have any software questions, please email email@example.com.