You can see any of the listed Activities by logging in and looking at the Opportunities tab.
- Log in at http://volunteer.neighborbrigade.org or in the My Impact app.
- Some activities you might not be able to see if you don’t have updated qualifications in our system. To make sure your Qualifications are up to date go to My Profile -> Qualifications in the menu and update/save the appropriate settings.
- Click on the Opportunities tab in the menu.
- There is a filter box at the top of the Opportunities page, you may need to adjust your filters if you aren’t seeing Activities that you are qualified for. For example, the Filters may be hiding Activities that have already been filled. Make sure the box next to “Only include activities that have openings available” is unchecked.
- Click on the Activity name. You’ll be brought to the Activity description and signup page.
- Read/scroll beyond the description and you’ll see the available schedule at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the Sign Up button to the right of the date and time shift(s) you are interested in signing up for in the web version or click on the checkbox next to the shift and click the “Signup for Selected” button on the bottom of the shifts in the app to sign up.
- You should see a signup confirmation onscreen and can find the shift in your Schedule tab. (Note: You will not receive an email confirmation of your signup.)
I can’t find the activity my Chapter Leader emailed me about, where can I find the activity description?