We are so glad you found us and hope to provide you with some relief. If you are currently experiencing a temporary crisis for example, a crisis due to a health concern, accident, high-risk pregnancy or birth, injury or death in the family, our network of volunteers may be able to provide temporary, non-monetary assistance with some of your day-to-day needs.
Some of the needs and services that our volunteers frequently meet are:
- preparing and delivering meals
- dog walks
- providing rides to doctor’s appointments
- light household needs
- help with errands
- friendly visits
There are no eligibility requirements and we follow a strict non-discrimination policy for our free services. If we are not able to fulfill your needs, we will hope to direct you towards organizations or services that can help. Please see our Alternative Resources page for more information.
For non-english speakers, we offer some translation option. Please read our rack cards in Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese (more languages coming):
- Haga clic aquí para leer información sobre nuestros servicios en español.
- Clique aqui para ler informações sobre nossos serviços em português.
If you are looking for help, please following these steps:
- Find out if there is a Neighbor Brigade Chapter in your community.
- Fill out our Recipient/Client Application and read and sign our liability agreements online or telephone our toll Free number at 855-241-HELP(4357), if you do not have web access, or cannot find someone who can help you with the online process. (Chapter Links and Applications below.)
- A Chapter Leader or other Neighbor Brigade representative will call you to discuss your situation, specific needs, and schedules, typically in less than 24 hours.
- If we can help, your Chapter Leader will post help opportunities using our Volunteer Management software. If you have internet access, you can log into our system, and you will be able to see when you can expect services, communicate with your volunteers and Chapter Leaders if needed, and receive reminders about upcoming services. If you are reading this looking to request services for someone who does not have internet access, we will be in touch with you via phone in regards to a specific schedule for help.
- Receive care, heal and recover! Notify your Chapter Leaders if your needs or schedule changes.
Recipient/Client Application for Services
This is a list of our chapters that are ready to help. To fill out our application and waivers, please click on the link of your Town Chapter, create an account within our system, and fill out the application. (Note: the application may say Volunteer Application, but if you follow this link, it should bring you to the relevant application.)
|Massachusetts||North Attleboro MANorthborough / Southborough MARandolph, MA
Download a copy of our Neighbor Brigade Client Waivers here.